Who the heck is Janice and why should you care?
- If I don’t know the answer, I will do my damndest to find it
- If you ask me for my opinion – YOU will get it
- Adaptability is my strength. I expect that not everything is going to be perfect or set in stone. There’s going to be hiccups along the way. Can’t always prepare for them, but if you accept that there will be some, then we can get through anything.
- Shortly after graduating from College, I went to work at an environmental organization. My boss used to say “Janice can do that, no problem.” Which used to drive me nuts. But as it turned out, I could do it no problem – which is now why it drives me crazy when I’m talking to women entrepreneurs who want to get a website on-line and they get the run-around.
- My personal philosophy – if I know it, I will share it.
The Geeky Stuff about me
- Graduated College as a Computer Programmer (with a Business Concentration)
- Went on to work 20+ years in the Office, Administration & Management field
- Love to troubleshoot and fix coding problems
- I LOVE spreadsheets and formulas
The Fun Stuff about me
- Love to have FUN and to LAUGH – if that ain’t happening, I’m usually not interested
- Avid horse enthusiast – since I was old enough to breath – with a special interest in high-adrenaline classes – barrel racing
- I am Canadian, eh! (I try to refrain from the “eh”s but do pronounce my “o”s and “z”s differently.)
- I have 3 horses, 2 dogs and 4 cats
Who I am not
- Not an expert in all WordPress Theme customizations
- DEFINITELY not a Graphic Designer. If you could have seen this site before I had my graphic designer work on it 🙂
- A doing the details person. I love to build websites, but if you’re looking for someone to do the on-going maintenance and updates of your site, I’m not your girl. I thrive on short, get’r done projects. But after that I get BORED!